Maryland Lawyer for Car Accidents
Have you or a family member been involved in a vehicle accident? Do you have someone advocating for your best interests?
You need an experienced attorney who will work tirelessly to make things right. You need Mark Korn on your team. Call to discuss your case today.
The Auto Accident Attorney that Fights for You.
I’ve been in an accident. What now?
It is important to contact an attorney immediately after you have been in a motor vehicle accident, before speaking to the insurance company or signing any kind of statement. It is possible that any statements you give will limit your ability to be properly compensated in the future. So call our offices immediately in order to be sure that you’re not forfeiting what you are owed.
Why do you need a lawyer for a car accident?
There are a few reasons why you might need a lawyer for a car accident. Lawyers take the facts in the case and determine whether there was negligence or wrongdoing by any party. If so, your lawyer will advocate for you so you are compensated for what you have gone through.
Here’s what you might be entitled to:
- Property damage – the costs of repairing or replacing your vehicle and anything else that was damaged in the accident.
- Diminished Value – your car is no longer worth the same amount of money if its been damaged in a motor vehicle collision.
- Lost wages – you are entitled to recover wages that you lost due to the accident, either for a certain period, or indefinitely, if you cannot return to work.
- Medical expenses – hospitalizations, doctor visits, continued care, specialists, psychologist and other medical expenses.
- Pain and suffering – besides the economic damages, you can sue for damages related to continued chronic pain, disfigurement, anxiety and the effects of trauma.
- Loss of consortium – When a loved one is incapacitated or killed in an accident, you can recover funds for the loss of partnership or other services that your loved one provided.
Call Mark Elliot Korn today to discuss your case.
Trucking accident lawyers
If you’ve been involved in an accident with a truck, you might be confused about what your rights are and how to proceed.
Trucking accidents add complexity to already complicated situations. Not only are large trucks more dangerous because of their size and weight, but, because they are commercial vehicles, there are usually multiple parties involved: the driver, the trucking company, the company that loaded the truck, etc. All of these parties might share liability for what happened and this makes legal action more intricate and even cumbersome. You need an experienced trucking accident lawyer who understands the details of the law and will work tirelessly to bring you justice.